Posted on July 12, 2012, in Alternative Energy, Aqua Care Solar, Rebates and Tax Incentives, Solar Thermal and tagged air conditioning, Aqua Care Solar, baseboard radiators, blower door, boiler, boulder, city of longmont, colorado, cooling, discount coupons, economics of solar thermal, electric, energy consumption, energy smart, gas, green button initiative, heating, high efficiency, higher energy costs, home energy assessment, home heat, infrared camera scan, radiant, radiator, rate increase, rebate, service, snow, Solar Thermal, spring, tank, tankless, tax credit, under floor, water heater, XCEL. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Call us at 303-589-4428
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Solar Hot Water
- Don’t Wait for That Furnace or Boiler Check-up
- Did You Know There Are Still Solar Hot Water Tax Credits Available?
- Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings In Action
- One of Our Favorite Cartoonists Reviews His Tesla Model S
- The People’s House Goes Solar
- Warm Weather is Just Around the Corner
- Boulder Businesses and Residents: Solar Grants and Rebates Available
- Last Call for Federal Energy Efficiency Tax Credits
- Longmont Rebates and Low Interest Loans Available
Search Aqua Care Solar